Friday, 20 March 2015

Bad to the Bone

This is not any new information to those who know me, but to those who don't, I am a crazy dog woman.

I'm one of those people who looks at dogs the way broody women look at babies, and my life is a constant struggle of wanting to stroke every dog. My lovely housemate is pregnant at the moment, and whilst our house was discussing baby names, I realised I had picked out names for my future dogs but not my future children (Penelope for a girl, Jabba for a boy, if you were wondering).  If you've watched that crazy cat lady dating video and totally understood where she's coming from, you'll understand my struggle. 

So, of course, a t-shirt with a portrait of a majestic pug on it is the best t-shirt I could dream of.

I love a good graphic tee - I've been wearing them since I was an angsty emo 11 year old. I find it pretty hard to dress them up though, but I found pairing them with a black skater skirt can class up a good tee. This one from Boohoo has a fabulous shape.



What I'm Wearing:
T-shirt: The Hundreds (similar and equally as majestic)
Skirt: Boohoo
Necklace: New Look (more lovely statement jewellery from New Look here)
Bandana: Topman
Boots: Irregular choice (these are sold out! But Irregular Choice have lots more fab boots)



The pug ring is a particularly special accessory to me - it was made for me by the brilliant Catherine Faulkner, illustratorcraft-maker extraordinaire, one half of the dynamic The Almond Kitchen + Studio duo, and not to mention a great friend of mine. She is wonderful - check out her links!









Thank you to the awesome Ray James for this week's photos!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! You look amazing! Love the skirt,i bought one similar recently in H&M and i love it! Have a great weekend honey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry darling I only just saw your comment! Thank you so much :) ooh, I'll definitely have to check the H&M one out, loving these kind of skirts now. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine! xo

      Delete

© Kitty Underhill | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig