Saturday, 30 August 2014

Graduation Day.

I never thought the day would come, but I graduated, after what felt like a month after everyone else! Though as you may have guessed from my blog, I always seem to be doing things (fashionably) late.

It was odd that 3 years culminated in a 5 minute walk across a stage and a handshake. It is also quite weird to think that that walk and handshake was the beginning of the rest of my working life. Well, I say that, but a few days after graduating I went gallivanting around Europe and had the time of my life.

Reality can wait, right?

But anyways - here's what I wore to graduation. This dress was the best snazzy bargain dress I've found in a sale ever (only £10!). Plus the inner emo kid in me (who am I kidding, I still AM an emo kid) loves these awesome Donnie Darko-esque shoes - if you hurry you can still catch them in the sale here!

What I Wore:
Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Hamsa Earrings - Boohoo









SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Grrrl you are fierce! I found your post on curveappeal and couldn't resist coming and checking out your blog. It's so fantastic to see you representing the beauty of the body you, and so many others have. I have a similar body type and we are definitely not normalised in the media and in general.

    I aim to do a similar thing with my feminist fashion blog, come say hi sometime if you like.

    Love to you! Katie

    http://buddleandsqueak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© rookieoftheyear | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig