Friday, 20 March 2015

Bad to the Bone

This is not any new information to those who know me, but to those who don't, I am a crazy dog woman.

I'm one of those people who looks at dogs the way broody women look at babies, and my life is a constant struggle of wanting to stroke every dog. My lovely housemate is pregnant at the moment, and whilst our house was discussing baby names, I realised I had picked out names for my future dogs but not my future children (Penelope for a girl, Jabba for a boy, if you were wondering).  If you've watched that crazy cat lady dating video and totally understood where she's coming from, you'll understand my struggle. 

So, of course, a t-shirt with a portrait of a majestic pug on it is the best t-shirt I could dream of.

I love a good graphic tee - I've been wearing them since I was an angsty emo 11 year old. I find it pretty hard to dress them up though, but I found pairing them with a black skater skirt can class up a good tee. This one from Boohoo has a fabulous shape.



What I'm Wearing:
T-shirt: The Hundreds (similar and equally as majestic)
Skirt: Boohoo
Necklace: New Look (more lovely statement jewellery from New Look here)
Bandana: Topman
Boots: Irregular choice (these are sold out! But Irregular Choice have lots more fab boots)



The pug ring is a particularly special accessory to me - it was made for me by the brilliant Catherine Faulkner, illustratorcraft-maker extraordinaire, one half of the dynamic The Almond Kitchen + Studio duo, and not to mention a great friend of mine. She is wonderful - check out her links!









Thank you to the awesome Ray James for this week's photos!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! You look amazing! Love the skirt,i bought one similar recently in H&M and i love it! Have a great weekend honey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry darling I only just saw your comment! Thank you so much :) ooh, I'll definitely have to check the H&M one out, loving these kind of skirts now. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine! xo

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the official and recommended service site in Asia, as an information service provider, here the admin will provide a few alternative links for you to use so you can find interesting info about Indonesian online slot games very easily and here you will benefit by The service available on each link will have a live chat service that will really help you get information about slot games ( SITUS JOKER123 ) online Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

© rookieoftheyear | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig