So, as I'm rushing from place to place at the moment, I'm not really putting much effort in to what I wear - I'm just chuck whatever I can find on and bolt out the house to rehearsal. However, this has made me realise how much I love a good old proper denim shirt. Chuck it on - BOOM. Casual but still a little sassy. I actually have two because I wear them quite a lot; they're my go-to lazy outfit staple. If I want to dress it up, I'll add a statement skirt. I love this tartan one from Beyond Retro.
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Rokit
Shirt: Rokit
Skirt: Beyond Retro
Shoes: River Island
Earrings: New Look
Thank you to my favourite photographer/rapper extraordinaire Daniel Dovi-Dotse for this week's photos!
Oh, and if you fancy coming along to watch me in Sex in Shorts, you can buy tickets here.




No comments
Post a Comment